USC Ticket Info | Syracusefan.com

USC Ticket Info

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Cuse Fans:

The overall plan is still fluid but I wanted to share a few things with you.

First thing to remember this is a Cuse home game but they are basically just providing the home team. The management decisions on pricing and policies are from the MetLife Stadium folks. As soon as I get the ok from SU (after MetLife approves) I should be setting up two ticket sections (two different pricing points) for our fans at this forum and NunesMagician. I will also release the seating map with prices. I've seen the pricing and it will be significantly higher than Dome games but we all knew it would be due to the overhead and the elite opponent.

The seating should be between the 20s in both the lower and upper tiers. The Home section is the east side closest to the train station and that is the side we'll be sitting on. The tickets won't be discounted but it looks favorable that we will be able to avoid the usual handling fees. SU ticket office will be handling our special presale ticket purchases and we will be in the know on developing parking/tailgate plans. We also will have opportunities to reserve SU friendly motels near the stadium for a discount (courtesy of one of or good posters here).

For any SU students reading this...you guys will be very happy when the seating/prices come out.

That is all I know for now and the situation is still fluid...expect final decisions still a few weeks away. I just wanted to let you know that it is being worked.

http://www.metlifestadium.com/3_your_stadium.php

It's not really any higher than a game in the Dome. You can get an Upper Endzone seat for $25. Pretty sure a single game ticket in the Dome without a special offer is $30+.

It's not really any higher than a game in the Dome. You can get an Upper Endzone seat for $25. Pretty sure a single game ticket in the Dome without a special offer is $30+.
The seats I was expecting to order (nothing fancy) were quite a bit more expensive than your $30 price point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom