USC, viewing sacrifice, and Unclehood. | Syracusefan.com

USC, viewing sacrifice, and Unclehood.

DNABB5

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
I posted a while back on the ex-gf about the "convenient" visit I have to LA around Sept-17th. This date also coincides with my sisters birthday, who is the proud mother of my 6-week old niece. Since wifey only got Thurs to Thurs off, and my sister lives in Portland, I will not actually be in Los Angeles 9-17, but more likely somewhere in No. California.

I am quite disappointed that the circumstances prevent me from attending that game when I will sleep Thursday night 8 miles from the Coliseum.

Also, eastern mentality I didn't realize Portland to LA was the same as Syracuse to Atlanta. Gonna be a fun although long drove in country I've never seen. My inner dendrologist is looking forward to viewing Sequoia sempervirens.

Plus. in games that I had every opportunity to get a ticket to but pussied out cause of some stupid reason turnout out to be monumental upsets. (@Ville '06 @UND '08) so maybe this is a good thing.

I think I am sorry I am not going to meet Cali the most. :(

What happened to the Genesee Cream Ale part of your sig.? You drink it?

What happened to the Genesee Cream Ale part of your sig.? You drink it?

Actually I had a Genesse Cream Ale again and decided that it indeed was for wussies.