USF opens -12.5 over SU | Syracusefan.com

USF opens -12.5 over SU

lord have mercy

image.gif

I don't know what to think about this line. Not playing that.

That defensive performance against Louisville did it. I have no idea how the game will go, I just know USF is legit

Good sucker line for the public who just looks at the scores and thinks USF wipes the floor with SU. While not predicting SU wins outright I like their chances to keep it single digits

People are underestimating USF. They are clearly the 5th best team on the schedule. On top of that they are a major matchup problem for our D.

it has to help that they run similar offense to louisville for our d as long as we dont give up 21 in the first 5 mins

Reactions: FAL
I feel like I'm usually pretty good at taking off my orange colored glasses and predicting SU point spreads realistically, but this totally caught me by surprise. I honestly was expecting a pick em.

Easily take the points on this. USF has beaten two bad teams this year in Townson and NIU (not the NIU of years past, they gave up 40 to Wyoming in a loss). USF's head is in the clouds and has FSU at home the next week. We win on a late touchdown.

I'd bet Syracuse heavy.

But I wouldn't be shocked if I lost $.

lord have mercy

Historically bad defense will do that to you. It seems a bit high but I'd want to see the injury report and potential attendance before laying out any money. If they go out there with no Cordy, Dowels, Ishmael, and 20K in the stands, -12.5 might seem like a bargain. We'll see how Babers can coach when backed up against a wall.

It's a fair line! By far! Who are we to complain? They ran over us last year and are more than capable again. They are big and fast and athletic. Gonna be an uphill battle. Usf is legit!

Ish88888 said:
It's a fair line! By far! Who are we to complain? They ran over us last year and are more than capable again. They are big and fast and athletic. Gonna be an uphill battle. Usf is legit!

No one should ever complain about a line.

They should just bet against it.

i actually thought it may be worse--unfortunately this is the worst defense i have ever seen at syracuse.

The defense must be somewhat shell shocked . If USF gets rolling , things could get ugly .

That defensive performance against Louisville did it. I have no idea how the game will go, I just know USF is legit
The offense also hasn't given any indication that it will be able to keep pace with USF.

donniesyracuse said:
The offense also hasn't given any indication that it will be able to keep pace with USF.

Wha?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom