USMNT - Greg Berhalter Takes Over | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

USMNT - Greg Berhalter Takes Over

They really should schedule only top 20-25 teams other than the concacaf games they have to play. Gotta be challenged more.

Something tells me SU soccer team could beat Cuba

Likely. There are a couple really poor players out there tonight for them. Of course it doesn’t help that they have mass defections every few years during major tournaments.

They really should schedule only top 20-25 teams other than the concacaf games they have to play. Gotta be challenged more.

Unfortunately this Nations League stuff doesn’t leave us a lot of options for scheduling.

Likely. There are a couple really poor players out there tonight for them. Of course it doesn’t help that they have mass defections every few years during major tournaments.

Unfortunately this Nations League stuff doesn’t leave us a lot of options for scheduling.
Morales has been in for 10 minutes and has had some atrocious passes

Yikes

won some money taking the over 3.5 should have been about 8 with all the chances they had

won some money taking the over 3.5 should have been about 8 with all the chances they had

Nice win. These games are always really hard to judge. Cuba was content to sit back in the final third and not pressure the ball. We were happy swinging it around the horn. I think if the US decided to be aggressive, it could have been 10-0. If they decided not to risk anything on that pasture, they could have settled for 2-0 or 3-0 without it being too surprising to me.

Do they have any games scheduled? I guess we're in the deadzone for intl stuff I think.

Do they have any games scheduled? I guess we're in the deadzone for intl stuff I think.

They used to have the January camp (“camp cupcake”) of all the youth and fringe MLS guys with a few friendlies. I don’t remember hearing that they are having one this winter though.

USMNSTPA (players union) doesn’t show gamedays until the end of March. USSoccer shows nothing on the schedule for 2020 yet.

They used to have the January camp (“camp cupcake”) of all the youth and fringe MLS guys with a few friendlies. I don’t remember hearing that they are having one this winter though.

USMNSTPA (players union) doesn’t show gamedays until the end of March. USSoccer shows nothing on the schedule for 2020 yet.

MLSPA/MLS also still negotiating to have a 2020 season. IMO they may strike. I think they are far apart and the PA head as said all the players are prepared to strike.

US is going to play some tough matches in Europe in March.
Rumor is one of them will be the Netherlands in Amsterdam.

Next competitive match will be against Honduras in the CONCACAF nations league.
Mexico will play Costa Rica in the other semifinal.

Just read that the January camp will be in Qatar. We’ll do a Euro scrimmage there, a closed door scrimmage there, then come home for a CONCACAF scrimmage.

It wasn’t an official statement though. So I’m sure it’s subject to change.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom