USMNT - Greg Berhalter Takes Over

NailstheCusefan12

All Conference
Not directly USMNT related but they did send Weah on loan to Celtic because they brought this scrub in.

DeGrozz

All Conference
Jozy is playing about as well as I've ever seen him play.

Would have loved to see this form about 18 months ago.

DeGrozz

All Conference
I'm not gonna pretend I know a ton about this kid, but I think Ben Olsen is a pretty good coach and has a good feel for the game. Anyway, he played a 16 year-old forward today name Griffin Yow. It's not very often a 16 year-old makes a first team debut. When they do, you usually can bet they'll make a run at the USMNT. If you like turning on random MLS games, it might be fun to start checking out this kid on DCU.

DeGrozz

All Conference

U20 WC, here we go. Nice split of domestic/international players. Not a lot of recognizable names domestically. I think only Pomykal has been really playing well for FC Dallas in MLS.

Surprised that Busio and Sands didn't get a call. They would be on the younger side of the team, but certainly are having a bigger impact at a higher level than some of the older players who were selected ahead of them.

IthacaMatt

Living Legend

U20 WC, here we go. Nice split of domestic/international players. Not a lot of recognizable names domestically. I think only Pomykal has been really playing well for FC Dallas in MLS.

Surprised that Busio and Sands didn't get a call. They would be on the younger side of the team, but certainly are having a bigger impact at a higher level than some of the older players who were selected ahead of them.
Yeah, Tim Weah was the only name I recognized. It'll be a good experience for these young guys. I hope they do well.

cusefan88

Starter

Busio is playing with U17's. Sands may be hurt. Mendez/Llanez are with German teams now. Very impressive group. I've been following YNT for about 10 years now and i think this is the best U20 group they've had when it comes to this particular stage of their careers.
Durkin/Mendez/Pomykal is an awesome MF

Top Bottom