utah gets hosed | Syracusefan.com

utah gets hosed

Ted Robinson is blatantly rooting for Utah I hate when national announcers root for teams. USC blocks the FG ball game 24-14.

Utah has a QB that cant throw 15 yds and had to try the kick late.. interesting penalty though.. if you rule USC was on the field before the ball is recovered then utah gets the ball back and they sure looked it..

That last TD after the FG block didnt count, did it? If it did im gonna be pissed. I picked Utah +8.5

I found myself rooting for Utah (I can't stand USC); then I realized that might not be the best outcome for us. It will be difficult enough for SU to win out west without having to deal with a USC club that lost in the last seconds of a conference game! Under that scenario So Cal would be really focused on getting back on track and no way would they overlook us.

Why on earth did they not spike it? Utah's kicking game is awful. I can't believe they didn't stop the clock.

Minn and Utah had issues passing blocking, that should play into our strength we have had 2 games of bad blocking to get ready..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom