Utah up early on Arizona | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Utah up early on Arizona

Zonas defense is the best I have seen of any team this year. With that said outside of nick johnson they are really rough offensively. Mcconnell is a playmaker but against zone gordon is only dangerous on the boards. They are like a big east team in some respects. Would be a hell of a game between us and them

They're good but I am not ready to anoint them. I don't know anything about Utah, but they look pretty bad and they're hanging in there. IMHO put AZ in with us, MSU, Kansas, Kentucky, Duke, Pitt (yeah i know they'll flame out), Florida, and Ok St as potential champions. I don't see a clear cut favorite as of today.

I know it's not a big difference if we are #1 or not as it creates distraction and what not but it's definitely a possibility

glancing at the crowd behind the benches, the average age in that place has gotta be about 74

If I were a 'zona fan I'd have a sick sinking feeling for letting a team like Utah hang around.

Not sure if ur being sarcastic. We have let a few lousy teams, BC, Miami x2 hang around. Zona will likely win by 10+.

creatorsgame said:
Tell me that Keith Van Horn and his high socks suited up for this one.

Love me some KVH. When I used to play basketball regularly at Berry Park and Thorndon the guys would bust on me and call me Shawn Bradley (I'm tall but not Bradley talk) and I would snicker back Keith Van Horn. Ahh the good old days.

pearl31 said:
glancing at the crowd behind the benches, the average age in that place has gotta be about 74
yeah biggest blue hair crowd in America. It peeves all ua fans. Usually sitting on their hands

Sean Miller has morphed into later career fat Tom Hanks. Dude looks like Captain Phillips.

You would think fox would do more than speed up their nfl game jingle for hoops games. It sounds stupid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom