UVA boards laughing at court storming | Syracusefan.com

UVA boards laughing at court storming

Killdozer

Starter
I understand that some of it has to do with JB's 1000 win but other schools see it has their program better then SU's.

This is one time the kids got it right.

They can storm every 1,000 wins or so and I won't complain a bit.

I may think some su fans are a bit arrogrant, but this is far from the only time they got it right. I mean, I think most of them get their shoes on the right foot. Even if not 1000, a top 10 team when even syracusefan.com members say you're not sniffing the bubble? It's a giant finger to the world, and for the abuse they take for being crappy fans, I think they deserved to enjoy themselves. Lighten up, folks!

This is one time the kids got it right.

They can storm every 1,000 wins or so and I won't complain a bit.

Yeah, how do you not storm the court for 1,000 wins? I'd have been okay with us storming against East Virginia Technical College over 1,000 wins - especially with the NCAA nonsense. JB deserved that!

The UVa board can kiss my butt and paint it orange for all I care.

Scoreboard.

Plus, those elitist saps are too self-absorbed to realize that they stormed the court over Boeheim garnering his 1000th win, certainly not due to defeating them.

Last edited:
Court stormings happen when weaker teams get big unexpected wins.
You don't get 1,000 victories by not expecting to win.
So forgive the inexperience.

And Orange fans don't "storm."
They just ooooooooze out there.
Before you know it...you're covered in it.
Just like the Orange defense.

If we beat Lville in a week, please don't storm the court, lets be done with court stormings after today.

Ours have looked more like court "gatherings" rather than stormings, which is cool with me.

Allows the students to show their support for the team and especially JB, on his 1000th win, without creating a scenario like Roy abandoning half his team on the court for fear of the safety of his starters . . .

P.S. hungrychuck - love the avatar

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom