UVA boards laughing at court storming | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UVA boards laughing at court storming

IMG_4977.JPG

Syracuse board laughing at Virginia fans not realizing that they are the new Pitt and winning a lot of games but folding in the big moments because they ultimately just don't get elite athletes and ball players(and never will playing that boring ass style) is as good as it will get for them.

Also laughing at their haircuts. Look like a ballplayer. Clowns.

1000 wins would deserve a court storming against anyone. Rutgers. Chaminade if the Hawaiian players wanted to see what SNOW looks like.

Heck, a grade school girls team! It's 1000 wins for JB!

I actually wish the 1000th(as long as it was at home) had come against a miserable team, so more than the 20 non-SU/Virgina fans who had watched Andy Katz do his halftime speech would not have mistaken it as for having beaten a top 10 team.

I'm sure they are still salty from last year. This game was just an extension of that. They can be mad, this is sports, after all. Congrats to JB.

Maybe UVA fans can give us a break - they have no clue where we've this year - so low we were playing handball with the curb - hopefully, we really have it turned around now

The notion that there is some rigid protocol about how 18-22 year olds must act when the basketball team of their academic institution defeats another academic institution is... if I may say... f***ing absurd.

Who the friggety f*** cares.

There are literally 8 million things I will complain about before I ever get to students walking, jogging or running onto a basketball court after a game.

The next person who starts a thread about this topic should be banned for life.

The notion that there is some rigid protocol about how 18-22 year olds must act when the basketball team of their academic institution defeats another academic institution is... if I may say... f***ing absurd.

There are literally 8 million things I will complain about before I ever get to students walking, jogging or running onto a basketball court after a game.

Easy now Scooch, I was just posting what UVA fans were say on their board. I didn't agree with it but, couldn't log in to tell them that the fans gathered on the court for JB's 1,000 win. Just thought some here would find it interesting. Maybe you should just skip over these type of post. I will be posting more of this since it annoys you.

I've got news for all the anti- stormers... We're gonna be stormin' the entire Nation when we shock our way all the way to the Final 4 and at which time we be the stormiest program in College Basketball History!

And just for the record... Cuse travels so well that there have been times that we have had the ability to storm the court at an away game! So put that in your pipe and storm it!

As an expert on such things(court stormings, of course...it happened once when I arrived late to contest a traffic ticket for being pulled over for having the plate to my friend's van hanging crookedly... i dont know anything about that other word), I endorse your post.

I hope they storm after the Louisville and Duke games too.

A month ago many of us thought this was the worst SU bball team of all time, and now we're worried about court stormings? I'm just glad we're winning games and having a season where the games still matter! Anything else...who cares?

I understand that some of it has to do with JB's 1000 win but other schools see it has their program better then SU's.

I think your reading and referencing of an inferior program's message board is more embarrassing than anything that happened on the court today.

When the loser leaves the court all he has left, is to comfort himself with words. Words only have power when they are received by an audience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom