UVA boards laughing at court storming | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

UVA boards laughing at court storming

what's wrong with it?

rO063.gif

What I loved most about today's court s̶t̶o̶r̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ gathering, was the smile it put on the face of our hall of fame coach. He felt the love at the end of that game and that made him well up a bit.

As a lifelong fan, I was happy and proud to see the fans hit the court to celebrate our programs greatness, I know Jimmy appreciated the show of support today!

EXACTLY...this is different than BC, this was a 1000 win storm!

Winter Is Coming, Storm THAT Court!

what's wrong with it?

rO063.gif

I wonder if the dudes are living up to their corporate advertisements and still repping right now after their epic MELTDOWN?

Reminds me of my meltdown after Nike's last genius slogan of "United We Stand", and the undertones it had. Yes folks, I can laugh at myself.

Last edited:
What I loved most about today's court s̶t̶o̶r̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ gathering, was the smile it put on the face of our hall of fame coach. He felt the love at the end of that game and that made him well up a bit.

As a lifelong fan, I was happy and proud to see the fans hit the court to celebrate our programs greatness, I know Jimmy appreciated the show of support today!

Winter Is Coming, Storm THAT Court!

Lol, the "gathering" reminded me of Bill Walton talking about his outdoor morning prayer today.

To Mike Waters, just to show you I wasnt only partial to one show left out of your video in place of the metaphorical glorification of our zombie culture, MarketCuse has another excellent television suggestion from the same time period:

8655998988_0123e83bb1.jpg

I've got news for all the anti- stormers... We're gonna be stormin' the entire Nation when we shock our way all the way to the Final 4 and at which time we be the stormiest program in College Basketball History!

And just for the record... Cuse travels so well that there have been times that we have had the ability to storm the court at an away game! So put that in your pipe and storm it!

Still on those pain killers, huh? :)

The notion that there is some rigid protocol about how 18-22 year olds must act when the basketball team of their academic institution defeats another academic institution is... if I may say... f***ing absurd.

Who the friggety f*** cares.

There are literally 8 million things I will complain about before I ever get to students walking, jogging or running onto a basketball court after a game.

The next person who starts a thread about this topic should be banned for life.
Frankly I'm hoping for at least two more of these threads in the next month. After Louisville and after Duke!

hey i like lobster. but it's very expensive and thus i only rarely get to eat it. but when i do it's delicious and a special treat. now if you give me lobster every night it loses it's elegance. in fact you'd get sick of it. the court storming imo should be rare and memorable.
i've got no issue storming for the 1000 wins. that's memorable. but that is 2 nights in a row already.

Last edited:
What I saw of the fans coming onto the court didn't look like a swirling, out-of-control psycho-mob. And JB stayed out to wave to the crowd and acknowledge their gesture with a gesture of his own. It's too bad the 2 in a row timing occurred, but I'll take that as preferable to fans just staying home because they don't care anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom