UVA opens -4 over Syracuse... | Syracusefan.com

UVA opens -4 over Syracuse...

We will have a game where we shoot 46% one of these months. We will win that game by 17 points.

No saying this will be the game. Not saying it ain't gonna be the game.

We will have a game where we shoot 46% one of these months. We will win that game by 17 points.

No saying this will be the game. Not saying it ain't gonna be the game.
I'll take 6 of those in the big dance...

We've been a terrible bet all season.

since the first duke game this team has been on cruise control for whatever reason. im fully confident in this team on saturday to play with some urgency, they know whats at stake.

It's sometimes set based on their perception of public perception more than anything(supposedly). The only thing Ive learned for sure is that in my case it's usually been more lucky that I dont bet when I had been thinking about it. I havent watched UVA and am just going on the perception of posters, which makes it sound like a good value. Maybe their plentiful blowout wins really do mean something guys?

13-9-2 ATS. About 45th in the country of 300+ teams.
we would be doing fine against the spread if we finished teams off.. we had big leads against BC/Mary and others and then let it all go away. did we end up covering the duke game after the melt down? we could be sitting on a 6-7 game losing streak or just as easily bill still undefeated.

cuse +4 is like stealing money

I believe you said 'Cuse -4 against Maryland was like stealing money as well. I had some stolen on Wednesday, hope to get that and more back tomorrow.

I believe you said 'Cuse -4 against Maryland was like stealing money as well. I had some stolen on Wednesday, hope to get that and more back tomorrow.

If you are betting based on the wisdom you read in threads like this one, I bet you will soon be homeless, naked, and knitting a sweater that isn't there...

We've been a terrible bet all season.
?????????????????? what are talking about? Not so hot in the past couple games but SU is a honest money maker.