UW Playing Baylor | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

UW Playing Baylor

I like to separate transfers and recruits but we can combine them if you wish. Griff was a huge get. You claim we are on the tick up. We have one recruit for the 21 and 22 classes right now.

How many scholarships do we have available? What starters are projected to leave?

For next year and the year after. Who’s guaranteed to leave? Marek? Sidibe. That’s it.
Guaranteed no one else but it's very possible Griff and Quincy could bolt.

UW about to lose to UC Riverside. UW about to start the season 0-2. This is coming off a last place finish in a pretty bad conference.

It’s easier to stay calm from afar, but if Cuse finished last in the conference with two first round picks and then started the following season 0-2, you guys wouldn’t be calm.

If this year goes like it did last year, which looks likely, could get ugly for Hop.

Very few of us have ever experienced a losing season though. So many in this base freak out easier at any signs of struggle IMO.

Why is Hop having a hard time landing the recruits now? Curious what the Seattle crew is hearing out there. Are there rumors/whispers that Hop will eventually be heading back to Syracuse and that's giving recruits some pause? Just seems odd that such a great recruiter would be having this much difficulty landing decent players this year. Even with the change of coasts.
Murder hornets don’t help

It’s official, Hop and UW are 0-2. They just scored 42 points against UC Riverside and shot under 30%. Going to get ugly in Seattle.

I like to separate transfers and recruits but we can combine them if you wish. Griff was a huge get. You claim we are on the tick up. We have one recruit for the 21 and 22 classes right now.
they were only going to take 2 in 21, benny & a big. that big turned out to be anselem, who made a late re-class to 20

frankie says relax

I want Hop to do well but the Huskies are easy $ rn. They were -10 for some reason today.

Some coaches just dont do well outside their home base. Moorhead going South is an example. Hop would be great at SU. He should be the first call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom