Va Tech Game... | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of game left to play but VT is just saying we are bigger and run, run, run, and the play action pass.

What will the excuse be for this week’s piss poor defensive play?
"we had a couple guys out with some owies, but they just came out and punched us in the dawgone mouth. i mean give virginia tech a lot of credit, they've got some guys that can really play. I mean they took Notre Dame right to end. we gotta get together as an ohana and really look deep inside of ourselves."
-Dinos postgame presser 10/23 at 4:17PM EST

We should have told the team and coaches that VT was good and not reeling. Does Dino not prepare as well when he takes on these wounded teams every year?

Anybody else have the problem after a commercial break where the stream stays frozen on the end of the last advertisement but the audio from the broadcast comes in? I'm watching on ps5. Happens after every commercial break. Have to exit out and re-select the stream.

Horrible play call. This could get very ugly. Does Dino like being on the hot seat?

Okay Defense…

Can we start calling “Razor, Bear Claw, Stinger”!?!

Cant just lock in on Tucker. Would’ve loved to see something in the slot to Cooper there.

Status
Not open for further replies.