Va Tech Game... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. Just realizing now I’m screwed out of the game too. Missed at least 2 games last year cutting the cord. Was going to switch back to spectrum this summer and dragged my feet.

I've been able to watch every game this year by going to regular YouTube and searching for "Syracuse vs. XXXXX" (XXXXX is of course the school they're playing) and there has been a livestream. (There are some fake livestream links, but I have always been able to find a stream.) ESPN3 might be an exception and I'm worried, but I haven't missed a game yet. (I have no cable and no online subscriptions like Sling TV, etc.) Oh, I didn't use YouTube for the game that was on CBS Sports Network. I signed up for the free trial and watched the game, then cancelled.

In past years, I've had the sports package on different online subscription channels, but this year, I haven't had to sign up for anything yet.

I've been able to watch every game this year by going to regular YouTube and searching for "Syracuse vs. XXXXX" (XXXXX is of course the school they're playing) and there has been a livestream. (There are some fake livestream links, but I have always been able to find a stream.) ESPN3 might be an exception and I'm worried, but I haven't missed a game yet. (I have no cable and no online subscriptions like Sling TV, etc.) Oh, I didn't use YouTube for the game that was on CBS Sports Network. I signed up for the free trial and watched the game, then cancelled.

In past years, I've had the sports package on different online subscription channels, but this year, I haven't had to sign up for anything yet.
I have yes tv on spectrum here in Syracuse. It's channel 53 and I've set it to record the game. It may not be there when I tune in but that's all I know right now.

Interesting. I had tried that years ago and it never seemed to work for me. I was also trying to find Chicago bears games not Syracuse (because I had local cable). I’ll try that, thanks.

I'm in Toronto visiting my son, and this will probably be the first game I miss this season. Can't watch here. Watch ESPN blocked here. Eh it isn't hockey so why let us watch. Plus I might be out and about with him, since visiting him is one of the few things more important than the game.

First off, thank you RSN...I'm a person who is being continuously held hostage by the ACC/Comcast drama and today that is not a problem for me.

I feel good about our chances. We can't allow ourselves to drop the ball on this one after having three games slip through our fingers. If we fail to make a bowl and/or Dino's tenure comes to an end, we will look back on those close losses and think what might have been.

I don't expect VT to add to that list of losses, however. I think we win by 14 and Shrader actually ends up with a decent passing day for a change.

Damn. Just realizing now I’m screwed out of the game too. Missed at least 2 games last year cutting the cord. Was going to switch back to spectrum this summer and dragged my feet.

AT&T TV has YES network. If you sign up today and cancel within 14 days they give a full refund. That’s prob your best bet.

I can’t remember. With blacked out games, do they show up on espn replay once game has ended and is it right after or the next day?

I signed up for the Directv stream through Att yesterday. The ONLY service that carries YES. If you cancel within 14 days you get your money back. I tried ESPN3 before that, and it’s blacked out for me

This is looking like a good option if you don’t have ATT TV. They don’t advertise it but as stated above, you can cancel within 14 days. Just trying to decide whether to do this or go enjoy the day and watch the replay.

Don't be surprised if VaTech rolls out Tahj Bullock at some point today.

True Frosh QB from NJ we were heavily involved with.

He will be a good one for them.

My "cord" doesn't carry ACCN. I'd be streaming, regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom