Va Tech game | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech game

djorange1989

Living Legend
I am already resigned to the fact that we are going to get crushed on national TV again next week. So, I would say the Va Tech game after the bye is the key to the season. We beat them and right the ship and we can win 8 for sure. We lose that one? The whole season could go into the tank, I don’t trust Dino or the players to get it turned around at that point, even with the schedule being very soft.

Yup, season really hinges on two games.

One was Purdue. We got that.

The other is VPI.

Coming off a bye, we need that game to flush getting pounded on this 3 game stretch. (FSU is a scrimmage. I know my attitude sucks on this one. Whatever)

Right the ship against the Hokies. Gotsta happen.

I was going to drive down for that game and now I’m rethinking that decision.

Why are you rethinking this? Did you expect the outcome vs Clemson, UNC and FSU to be different? If you did that’s on you. Most reasonable people projected this stretch of the schedule to result in L-L-L.

Don’t be a front runner. Go to Blacksburg and support the team. If you don’t like the players or the coach, support the brand.

A night game in Blacksburg is a unique experience for most college football fans. Go

Yup, season really hinges on two games.

One was Purdue. We got that.

The other is VPI.

Coming off a bye, we need that game to flush getting pounded on this 3 game stretch. (FSU is a scrimmage. I know my attitude sucks on this one. Whatever)

Right the ship against the Hokies. Gotsta happen.
Literally the most important thing about the FSU game is to get out of it with no serious injuries.

Literally the most important thing about the FSU game is to get out of it with no serious injuries.
Unless we actually can win the game in the 3rd and 4th quarters, there's zero reason for Shrader and Allen to play the entire game.

VaTech is not very good. Night road games are always difficult, but if we lose that one we’re in deep trouble.
Yeah we went to Purdue for a Primetime national TV sellout and we controlled the game. Purdue isn’t good but they are better than Va Tech. Enter Sandman or not, no excuse

Why are you rethinking this? Did you expect the outcome vs Clemson, UNC and FSU to be different? If you did that’s on you. Most reasonable people projected this stretch of the schedule to result in L-L-L.

Don’t be a front runner. Go to Blacksburg and support the team. If you don’t like the players or the coach, support the brand.

A night game in Blacksburg is a unique experience for most college football fans. Go
I don’t think anyone is upset about losing yesterday on its own, it’s how horrible we looked. I certainly agree with your general sentiment about supporting the team/program, and they can lose, but lose like you belong on the field with a good team

Is there a tailgate going on at VT? Thinking of flying down by myself. I've always wanted to see a game there.

SU is not very good either.
Perhaps we would have been better if we had not lost Oronde Gadsden II. IMO his loss was and is HUGE. Football is a game of attrition and unfortunately we have, last and this year, had to deal with a very good player(s) looking at games from the sidelines

I realize one player does not a good team make, but he was a difference maker and Shrader lost a great receiver when he went out. The result, Shrader doesn't look as effective. A shame.

Actually there is no reason for Garrett to play in that game.
If he doesnt play against FSU then he shouldn't play another game. Talk about throwing in the towel, that would be embarrassing

If he doesnt play against FSU then he shouldn't play another game. Talk about throwing in the towel, that would be embarrassing
And it tells the team that you have no faith in them, it would be an absolute fireable thing to do. If we are getting smoked? Sure, take him out.

That what the deal was going into Clemson. Absolutely nothing has changed. Feel bad for Jacquez, but if that’s the worst that happens, the program came out ok.

Johnson, More, Ellis full go the last five, go get it.

Actually there is no reason for Garrett to play in that game.
I’ll just say right now that if Dino didn’t play Shrader because he might get hurt I’m done with Babers forever.What a bush league move that would be.

This game feels a lot like NC State in 2019. Thursday night game against a bad opponent that most assume Syracuse will win. This game feels like a major trap and one a Dino coached team will likely struggle.

This game feels a lot like NC State in 2019. Thursday night game against a bad opponent that most assume Syracuse will win. This game feels like a major trap and one a Dino coached team will likely struggle.
Nah.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom