Va Tech game | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech game

Again so was that NC State team in 2019 and last years BC team that SU was losing into the 4th quarter against. You don't seem to realize how few wins SU has on the road under Babers in the ACC. Of the opponents in our division the first 7 years before they broke them up SU doesn't have a road win against Pitt, NC State, FSU, Clemson, or Lville since Dino took over. The only team he has beaten on the road more then once is BC.
If we lose to Va Tech, Dino should be given the Lane Kiffin/USC treatment, fire him on the tarmac at Hancock. I don’t like what he was saying at his press conference, I don’t like what little fight or care our players showed last weekend. It just feels like the wheels are coming off and if they do, we need to clean house

If we lose to Va Tech, Dino should be given the Lane Kiffin/USC treatment, fire him on the tarmac at Hancock. I don’t like what he was saying at his press conference, I don’t like what little fight or care our players showed last weekend. It just feels like the wheels are coming off and if they do, we need to clean house
Really sounded defeatist.

NO offense but you also think SU is gonna keep it within 15 Saturday against a team that is probably the worst matchup of any school we see this year. I think your in for a rude awakening the next few weeks.
They were a bad matchup for BC and yet BC kept it close. Terrible matchup for VT and VT kept up with them for a half+, Clemson has been susceptible and they almost beat them. You're looking at the number next to the name not the quality of play on the field. Watch their games, they really aren't that impressive, they are scrappers and they will find way to win 11-12 games, but they're not 2014 FSU. If SYracuse comes out with any fight they wont get the doors blown off, problem is the last game and half they've had nadda

I don’t like what he was saying at his press conference,
I’m not sure why more people are not upset over this. It’s not ISIS chopping heads off bad, but it’s a strong runner-up in the category of “things a coach will say to get fired”.

I’m not sure why more people are not upset over this. It’s not ISIS chopping heads off bad, but it’s a strong runner-up in the category of “things a coach will say to get fired”.
Maybe Scott had more empathy for innocent people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom