Va Tech Gameday... | Page 54 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The score is bad enough, but look at that total yardage. Third straight game we just haven't shown up.

Amazing that we can just suddenly be THIS bad.
See the thing isn’t they’ve been this bad the whole season. The first 4 teams were just awful.

Being down 30-3 at the half without committing any turnovers is kind of impressive. I wouldn’t have even thought it was possible, yet we managed to pull it off.
Against a bad team to boot.Pretty remarkable

I don't think Wildhack can fire him this week but Babers is absolutely coaching for his life next Friday vs BC. If he loses that game at HOME I think he's gone.

He's not going to fire him, he'll be a cooler head on this. Unless he sees some gain to getting a jump on the coaching offseason, he'll wait until the 7th loss. Which, at this pace, means after the Georgia Tech game. Kids can have a win one for Dino against Wake, carry him off, and we all move on.

He's not going to fire him, he'll be a cooler head on this. Unless he sees some gain to getting a jump on the coaching offseason, he'll wait until the 7th loss. Which, at this pace, means after the Georgia Tech game. Kids can have a win one for Dino against Wake, carry him off, and we all move on.
Don’t think they’re carrying him off like Greg. He was an awful coach but he never quit on his players.

Its intermission at the Grand Ole Opry and i came to this thread to check on the comments. I dont even know what the score is. He needs to be fired tonight. Move on

Where are all the Dino defenders?
Head to Nudies Honky Tonk and have yourself a Blanton's Single Barrel (which they'll have). Enjoy.

I dont disagree, I think you are spot on with the coaching staff. 100%. But as a player you can't quit when things get tough or when you disagree with whats happening. Like everything else in life you have to try, you have to fight through adversity. Is it easy, nope. But these are the lessons we all learn in order to grow as individuals.

Yeah, these kids would have had to answer to the other players back in my day. I played on some very good teams, and some very bad teams, and the difference is very small. One year's heroes can be next year's zeros.

Maybe Dino can give an Old Yeller reference during his next sideline interview.

I’d prefer a Little Engine That Could reference. We’ve hit rock bottom; at least that would be hilarious.

Maybe he could, like, start reading the book…

I bet Dino will make some jokes at the poset game presser ...after FL state you would have thought they won the game...lots of jokes and laughs...Boeheim would have thrown a chair!
Laughing or smiling on the sideline during a beat down or just following one during a presser makes my blood boil. Real competitors don't do that crap. Glaring red flag that he ain't the one

Lots of game film for the group watch this Sunday, Bring your popcorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom