Va Tech Gameday... | Page 55 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we’re getting laughed at and made fun of on TV. Hope someone sends the clip to JW. I’ve already sent my email tonight. Encourage others to voice their feedback.
The only thing that will truly get Wildhack’s attention is a significant reduction of funds going into the football program. At best, he will give lip service to emails and fan complaints.

FWIW, Shrader did lead us to 21 4th quarter points & a comeback win down here just 2 years ago.

AAF87D64-472C-4212-9E2A-C2C0FBD3C48D.jpeg

This team is not winning another game. They are completely inept and they are giving up. 4-8 after starting 4-0.
it looks that way, Stewart Mandel had SYR at 3-9 and Babers fired by week 10, we laughed at that at 4-0, now it is very realistic

He's not going to fire him, he'll be a cooler head on this. Unless he sees some gain to getting a jump on the coaching offseason, he'll wait until the 7th loss. Which, at this pace, means after the Georgia Tech game. Kids can have a win one for Dino against Wake, carry him off, and we all move on.

He will at the end of the season. This team looks like it's not going to win another game, other than maybe BC at home. But the last 4 games have been over by the 2nd quarter. Who are we kidding? This is the end of the Dino Era. We're not going to rip off some 4 game winning streak after a (lack of ) effort like that.

Part of the bigger problem. Tech is sitting at 3-4 with 55k there in the mountains.

On a Thursday. But they're one of those lucky schools where it's an event. They've also won their last 2 home ACC games by 17.

Hope is a wonderful thing.

No. I don't think he gets let go if he loses out. The school isn't committed to winning and like what Dino brings on the non football side. He checks a lot of boxes. Except being good.
Unfortunately I agree. They are life long check cashers and nothing will change.

Reactions: FAL
Part of the bigger problem. Tech is sitting at 3-4 with 55k there in the mountains.

Year 2 coach coming off two big wins (for Tech this year) versus a coach in year 8 with a team and more concerning a coach that looks like it has packed it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom