Va Tech Looked Pretty Good Last Night | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Looked Pretty Good Last Night

Last year, we all said we had turned the corned when he lost by 10 to a top 10 LSU team with our 5th string QB.

Not to dampen the mood...

All?, I don't think so.

Last year, we all said we had turned the corned when he lost by 10 to a top 10 LSU team with our 5th string QB.

Not to dampen the mood...

Literally, nobody said that.

People were ENCOURAGED that we hung with a top 10 team, with a walk on QB at the helm. And most were HOPEFUL that it suggested that we would be able to continue to play well once Dungey returned from his getting his bell run against CMU. But it was pretty obvious that LSU went through the motions, and figured that all they had to do was show up to win with Dungey out.

They might be the 3rd best team in the ACC this year. We were a little lucky last week in beating them.
How was SU lucky last week? Please enlighten me. I think SU just put played them, not luck was involved

We'll know if we were lucky by how we finish. They may have looked past us and we may have played our best game of the year, or we may be seeing the progress of a team that has half a season under it's belt.

Why is that an "or"?

In a few more weeks we'll know for sure.

Know what?

We caught VT looking past us a touch, played a good game, and are improving. To what degree? Who knows. I do know it won't be clear.

We want to see VT steamroll everyone else on their schedule and go 10-2 in regular season.

A perfect season: beating twelve 11-1 teams. You are what you eat and you are who you play. The better they look against everybody else, the better you look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom