Vermont Gameday... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Vermont Gameday...

in a game like this its fine because youre boat racing them and its good practice i guess but against a real team they cannot do this B-team man down unit. its a gimmick that doesnt work

Literally everything but man down is flawless so can’t complain too much here. Great half boys!!

Good half. Looks to be a lot more speed on the team this year. The man down being a complete line change is nonsense. PA announcer isn’t announcing FO taker in the Done. Has Mullen been out there?

So looks like Hottle is running with the 2nd mid if I'm seeing that correctly.

Defense has not been bad but gotta stay out of the box.

yea man down hasn’t been good 3-4 vermont is on man up. Last year believe our man down unit was pretty solid. Also know we winning but mark hasn’t made many saves either. But offense started slow but starting to look good. I haven’t seen birt out there at all or did i just miss him?

No sign of Rosa or Titus. But overall good showing by the guys we have out there, including spallina

kol is not bad against teams like this he was solid against them last year. Kol struggled in the acc games plus any bigger team games when he looks not good.

in a game like this its fine because youre boat racing them and its good practice i guess but against a real team they cannot do this B-team man down unit. its a gimmick that doesnt work

I’m guessing they are trying to keep everyone happy. Lots of returning players and not enough spots for everyone. I would think Caccamo would be a good man down guy. But I don’t understand subbing every one out. Better to find out now it doesn’t work than against Maryland.

Yes. Birtwistle is out

Ah yes now that you mention him I realized I have not seen him out there. Hopefully nothing serious, glad they clearly have good depth this year.

Some jawing after the horn between Spallina and a Vermont player. Refs tossed flags and each player was given a 1 minute unsportsmanlike penalty.

Once the offense settled in they’ve looked good. Couple of miscues but nothing like the struggle we saw last year.

Feels like Mark isn’t seeing the ball well today, felt like one or two of those goals he would usually stop.

Good crowd in here, more people than I thought would be.

kol is not bad against teams like this he was solid against them last year. Kol struggled in the acc games plus any bigger team games when he looks not good.

He had a good run against a Vermont attack man and had the nice deflection that led to Dwans goal. He does look bigger and more aggressive than he did last year. We shall see. So far I think he’s shown improvement but it’s still really early.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom