Vermont Gameday... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Vermont Gameday...

I feel may be soon start taking some starters out so make sure no injury. Teams down a lot start to get chippier n lose their heads

take starters out half to start then rest at another point. Kohn just tweaked wrist looks like let him sit for rest even if he saids all good.

titus got run at end there. Guess he isn’t even depth guy yet or maby there just bringing him along slowly get him up to speed of d1.

Any word on Kohn? He left the game with a wrist injury but didn’t seem too serious when the camera zoomed in on him. Not sure what he was doing in there up 10 but alas.

Did posts stop loading for a while? I dont see many after halftime. Maybe it’s just me.

titus got run at end there. Guess he isn’t even depth guy yet or maby there just bringing him along slowly get him up to speed of d1.
Idk I thought Jake Spallina looked good today. He has the foot speed and toughness. They ran 3 most of game with Clary as the 4th it looked like

Any word on Kohn? He left the game with a wrist injury but didn’t seem too serious when the camera zoomed in on him. Not sure what he was doing in there up 10 but alas.

Did posts stop loading for a while? I dont see many after halftime. Maybe it’s just me.
Desko ran Ben Williams into the ground and it has happened with many of our successful faceoff guys. I hope we can develop some additional players at the faceoff.

It took a little bit for us to get going today but great adjustments and intensity. Happy to see such great play from the new faces. Also it felt like the team was faster than we have been in years past. I am looking forward to Colgate. Just saw the score but that is an impressive win against State Penn based on their recent play.

think kohn is ok as gait went over to him after n had laugh plus looked like kohn said he’s ok. I’m thinking gait told him hey relax up good amount just take rest of game off. which be smart play. Overall offense came to life defense looked decent tho man down didn’t look great and mark seemed to slow start so onto monday vs colgate team coming off big upset. Real test will be when maryland comes to town tho where this team really is at .

Desko ran Ben Williams into the ground and it has happened with many of our successful faceoff guys. I hope we can develop some additional players at the faceoff.

It took a little bit for us to get going today but great adjustments and intensity. Happy to see such great play from the new faces. Also it felt like the team was faster than we have been in years past. I am looking forward to Colgate. Just saw the score but that is an impressive win against State Penn based on their recent play.
Mullen looked very good too

i watch a lot of penn state games they start slow a lot to begin seasons. They also had chance to win game but costly turnover at end to give colgate ball for win. Psu goalie also struggled all day. He is normally solid but he is type of goalie if he’s off to start he’s usually off all day then. But def can’t look past colgate and have to take care of business vs them.

I’m guess hottle was in for birt on 2nd line. Anyone know what’s wrong with birt or how serious injury is? One downfall of college sports they don’t have to report injuries like pros do.

Mule looked good and great vision along with finishing. He was nice add one as he can dodge and feed since joey and hiltz are solid finishers passers n offball guys more then their dodging ability. They can dodge but mule seems be just bit better dodger n faster than both.

I do love tucker on emo as he can stretch d with his big shot. Almost matt lane type but maby better ball handler then lane n not as big of course lane was a tank.

I’m guess hottle was in for birt on 2nd line. Anyone know what’s wrong with birt or how serious injury is? One downfall of college sports they don’t have to report injuries like pros do.

Typically I would agree but I follow the NHL a decent amount because my wife is a big hockey fan and I can say they are super vague about injuries (reporting things as either upper/lower body injuries) much like the report on Rosa was.

Hopefully Birthwhistle isn't anything serious but at least they have the depth right now to miss him for the first few games.

Hottle and Tucker K rotated in on the 2nd line. Birtwistle should be back for Manhattan, outside shot for Gate

D looked solid today. They will continue to get better as the season progresses. Still not sold on the Mandown Unit thinking.

Not familiar with #2 on Vermont. Is he their main guy on offense?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom