Very Concerned About Duke Game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Very Concerned About Duke Game

Pyle said:
Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt Pitt... 1-4 over last 5 games. 2-8 over last 10. We have a better record with UL than we do Pitt. That's a team of serious concern right now.

Well sure. We cannot take anyone lightly. I was more thinking "very concerned" being "need a miracle" type games.

Pitt games are peer type games if there ever was one. We owned them for a while, then it switches. I think Crist is over rated a bit. Should be another tough game - but hopefully the pendulum is due back our way.

kinda worried to due to what there returning but schedule wise there over rated .but dam there killing it in recruiting according to 247.

I don't fear anyone. FSU comes into the Dome and blows the doors off? Eh, so what. Saw it last year, and it won't be a 7 TD difference every time we play them. They'll cycle down a bit and we'll cycle up.

I'd like to think we'll have a better showing at Clemson. Still looks like a 4 TD loss or so, but just hopefully we're still hanging around in the 3rd quarter.

Outside of that, just going to win some and lose some. All the games should be competitive.

Duke was a blip on the radar. A magical year when experienced players coincided with a weak schedule. Its over. Duke will be below SU when this season comes to a close. We should win that game. ND and Louisville are better. Pitt is about the same as Duke. We are better than ND, Louisville, Pitt and Duke.

Duke was a blip on the radar. A magical year when experienced players coincided with a weak schedule. Its over. Duke will be below SU when this season comes to a close. We should win that game. ND and Louisville are better. Pitt is about the same as Duke. We are better than ND, Louisville, Pitt and Duke.

I like the way you think (because it coincides with with the way I see it). I am of the mindset that this year could be something special. Experienced O line with a deep roster of RB's goes a long way towards putting checkmarks in the W column. Defense should be solid--concerns about Bromley moving on (up) but wasn't that the same concern when Art Jones did the same thing? The spotlight of concern is on them and I think our guys will be pumped to show they will meet the challenge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom