Video Game Hall of Fame | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Video Game Hall of Fame

In case anyone is interested I may in fact be the world's greatest Tetris player on the NES. I suppose I can't say it with absolute certainty, but I have to be in the 99.8739th percentile. :)

Even when the blocks start falling faster than most human eyes can process - I'm still smoking a cigarette, drinking a beer and dropping those blocks like it's LEVEL 09.

Which Tertris though?

Thanks, I will call them tomorrow. So they sell those systems? I couldn't find any inventory on their website.

What systems are you looking for? Im sure they have or can get you whatever you'd like. They have all systems and games for them that I could remember.

If you're Nintentdo centric like I am, might look into grabbing a wii and seeing what downloads they have that you want. I downloaded quite a few nes and snes games for $5 and $8 that the cartridges now cost $20+. Also if you want duck hunt, or anything else using the light gun, it won't work on a flat screen. Youd need an old tube set to run it.

Which Tertris though?

The 'ELORG' version on the NES. I think NES had two versions though - from Russia with fun!

I could also destroy the Facebook version, and was always 99th percentile, but stupid hackers kept you from telling if you were actually the best in the world (or the world of Facebook at least).

NHL '94 was simply amazing. Still have it. The recreations on the PS3 are always lame.

For a brief four or five years in the 90s I was into video games. My drug of choice was the Super Nintendo, especially role playing games.

Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past
Super Metroid
Super Mario Brothers
Donkey Kong Country
Chrono Trigger
Lufia - Rise of the Sinistrals
Final Fantasy III
Illusion of Gaia
Secret of Mana

Cheers,
Neil