Video: Who Is Dino Babers? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Video: Who Is Dino Babers?

They are shady because Monroe is an East Coast Italian guy? Because there are a bunch of African American guys on staff? The only shady thing is judging people based on that kind of stuff and sorry that seems to be the case here.
Okay. I'm trying not to get in a back and forth here, and for whatever reason this thread keeps getting resurrected. I think I explained myself pretty well.

This has NOTHING to do with race. And the ONLY reason I am responding now is because that is COMPLETELY inaccurate.

Racist against Italians? I AM Italian. I did not single out any one "race" in my post. I mentioned 4 people and am unsure of ANYONE'S nationality, except for Monroe's. But I am DEFINITELY not after Italians ...or African Americans for that matter.

I think most people on this forum get that this was not a racist thing. Sorry you had to chime in with this

Orijinal said:
I'm playing Debbie Downer here, I know. But half this staff looks a little shady: Tom Kaufman, Nick Monroe, Mike Hart (I know, I know, you hate me now), Reno Ferri, and to a lesser extent: Brian Ward Tom Kaufman and Nick Monroe are Grade A Shady. I give Reno a B+ grade and Hart a B. Ward is just C level shady. I hope these guys hold it together off the field and don't give Syracuse a black eye. I'm pretty serious here. I have my doubts that all coaches will keep their nose clean. The over/under is 4 years

They look a little shady ??? Just downright strange post.

I'm playing Debbie Downer here, I know. But half this staff looks a little shady:

Tom Kaufman, Nick Monroe, Mike Hart (I know, I know, you hate me now), Reno Ferri, and to a lesser extent: Brian Ward

Tom Kaufman and Nick Monroe are Grade A Shady. I give Reno a B+ grade and Hart a B. Ward is just C level shady.

I hope these guys hold it together off the field and don't give Syracuse a black eye. I'm pretty serious here. I have my doubts that all coaches will keep their nose clean. The over/under is 4 years
Are you the Orijinal Shady?

Preemptively dragging the coaching staff through the mud? Really? Oh Lord

Faith without evidence coupled with Nicks bushy eye brows and that wolverine traitor hart screams shady potatoes to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom