Villanova attendance | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Villanova attendance

You'll all worship me soon.

there are a lot of people who would pay to get in the bldg if the prices for the nose bleed tickets was better. once they get above 27-28 sold the rest of the tickets should go for dirt prices

upperdeck said:
there are a lot of people who would pay to get in the bldg if the prices for the nose bleed tickets was better. once they get above 27-28 sold the rest of the tickets should go for dirt prices

I know what you are saying but attendance has never really been a problem.

Once again, youth basketball scheduling has conspired against me. By the time my son's game is ending, SU will be tipping off. :bang: No Dome for me. :bang::mad::(

C'mon. Stop by 107 and see me!

My son plays at 11:00 tomorrow so we are leaving right from his game to get up there.

Just have him walk home and you'll make better time! ;-)

Add 4 to the attendance count. Back in town for the holidays from Illinois, and MGP, Mrs. MGP and two sons will be rocking the Dome! Happy holidays Orangefans, may the better Ennis prervail!

Just went to the dome trying to get 4 tickets and they told me the cheapest tickets that I could buy were $89 a ticket, and that was section 301. I asked the lady working how it was $89 as I saw the box office tickets for $45 dollars online via dometix in the same section for 45 and she told me I had information wrong. After getting no where, I left because I'm not paying 89 bucks for tickets. Looks like i'll be searching Craigslist and stub hub today...

$89 a ticket for 301??? That's ridiculous. Was she confusing it with football prices ?Those would be great seats for football. For basketball they are pretty bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom