Ville vs. FSU thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ville vs. FSU thread

The scary thing is they're going to get better as the season goes.

The more I watch this game the better I feel about our prospects for this season.

Maybe I should go back to sleep. Fl. St. has scored 10 since I woke up.

this may turn into a game afterall
Most likely it won't be a blowout win. With that being said, Louisville has only stopped themselves on offense. We scored 28 on them so I expected them to score. I still see Louisville winning by double digits. It seems much easier for them to move the ball.

Premature?

I actually thought that Louisville had a better than even chance to win this game...still do. They have to play some defense though.

One thing is for sure, Jackson will never play QB in the NFL with his current skill set. He is very innacurate overall as a passer, especially on the deep ball.

That's an accurate pass. He may not run like Jackson, but he puts the ball on the money.

Edit: This may be a confusing post. I just remembered I'm a couple minutes behind since I paused it earlier. Haha.

That's an accurate pass. He may not run like Jackson, but he puts the ball on the money.

Edit: This may be a confusing post. I just remembered I'm a couple minutes behind since I paused it earlier. Haha.
FSU's QB is much more accurate. Jackson has a cannon, but he overthrows open receivers a lot.

"This isn't Syracuse"

Screw the announcers
No it isn't. We may have played them closer in the first half than Fl. St. is. Hahahaha. If Fl. St. does not score again. They are down by 18. We were only down by 14.

Very impressed, putting 35 on FSU. And those 2 guys keep talking about an FSU comeback. I don't see it.

Fla st is a second half team but louisville is LEGIT and at home