Vin Scully is a National Treasure | Syracusefan.com

Vin Scully is a National Treasure

Very enjoyable moment. It was a little odd when they brought in Steve Yeager to be the catcher. Was there not a better option?

That being said all I could think of from their past was Mike Piazza and Mike Scioscia, and Scioscia was certainly not going to do it,

Very enjoyable moment. It was a little odd when they brought in Steve Yeager to be the catcher. Was there not a better option?

That being said all I could think of from their past was Mike Piazza and Mike Scioscia, and Scioscia was certainly not going to do it,

As a Met fan I was hoping it wasn't Piazza, I associate him being a Met much more than Dodger, and I think he does too.

Yeager was Co-MVP of World Series in 81.

Made total sense.

Yeager was Co-MVP of World Series in 81.

Made total sense.

By the way, I knew during this ceremony that Girardi was done. I figured when Scully mentioned Fernando’s 20 complete games in 1986, Joe would have a heart attack.

That number seems more unreachable today than Joe D’s hit streak, Nolan’s K’s and Rose’s hits all combined.

By the way, I knew during this ceremony that Girardi was done. I figured when Scully mentioned Fernando’s 20 complete games in 1986, Joe would have a heart attack.

That number seems more unreachable today than Joe D’s hit streak, Nolan’s K’s and Rose’s hits all combined.
Yep, crazy.

I remember when getting a couple of middle relievers u didn’t have in a pack of baseball cards felt worse than getting your 8th Gary Allenson...’I don’t want these scrubs!!’

Now u hope the starter doesn’t fluck the game up before u get them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom