Virginia game thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia game thread

Cooney missed the easy dish to Lydon on that one.

We need to speed these clutch/grab artists up. Sitting back in a zone all game with no press or traps is going to wear real quick if we're down 7-10 all game.

It's going to be extraordinarily difficult to win this game.

Regarding the "are the scrubs genuinely excited or are they preening for the cameras" thread from last week, I'll eagerly await the apologism for that smug little guy on Virginia's bench.

Looks like the NCAA put the memo out: UVA to the F4 at all costs. Must stop this Syracuse tourney run.

We need Lydon to do something offensively. He has to be assertive. Points are at a premium and he can't have a goose egg.

I know, at least Mali is aggressive, Lydon needs to step it up a bit on offense. Well, everyone does, but it would be nice to get more from the Frosh to relieve some pressure and open up the game for G.

It'd be nice if VA wasn't allowed to foul on every drive though too.

It's so frustrating how teams with a reputation for playing good, physical D can get away with about 25-30% more physicality than anyone else would and the refs just swallow the whistle... Why? Because their rep is being smart and physical. Ohio State and Aaron Craft all over again.

We need to speed these clutch/grab artists up. Sitting back in a zone all game with no press or traps is going to wear real quick if we're down 7-10 all game.
Trunk Monkey time for a few minutes...
Gotta speed up the tempo...

Zags were up on us 18-8 -- only issue is UVA's D is about a million miles ahead of UVA's

A comeback here would be a miracle. They clutch grab bump, no foul.

G may have been in the circle (he wasn't) and we get called.

Nice.

Regarding the "are the scrubs genuinely excited or are they preening for the cameras" thread from last week, I'll eagerly await the apologism for that smug little guy on Virginia's bench.

It's absolutely out of control.

Well, our cheerleaders look smoking hot tonight!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom