Virginia Game Thread... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Game Thread...

Moyer is a freaking beast. Keep hittin the glass young man

Tired of hearing about Brissett's low 3 point percentage. Annoucers always look at stats and just assume he can't make that shot... They should do real work and actually watch players play instead of just stats

God forbid we see a replay
That's gotta be a programming thing or something, you just don't see many in hoops anymore. But I bitch about it every game still

That's gotta be a programming thing or something, you just don't see many in hoops anymore. But I bitch about it every game still

It’s probably an NCAA directive to cover up for the incompetent, underpaid, undertrained slobs they call refs.

Tired of hearing about Brissett's low 3 point percentage. Annoucers always look at stats and just assume he can't make that shot... They should do real work and actually watch players play instead of just stats

The numbers do show that he isn't very good at hitting it.

They can't keep frank in front

He needs to take one more dribble because he's taking off from too far

But like I've said, it's leading to offensive rebounds which is good for us, or fouls like right there

Moyer fast in getting rebounds but his mistakes hurt us.

We need to drive to the basket drawing more fouls or kick out to shooters. We need something on offense. Our offense just feels a little weak. I wish Battle was having a better game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom