Virginia Game Thread... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Game Thread...

Decent first half. Frank, despite the turnovers, and Moyer are the MVPs so far. Chukwu playing well, too.

Gotta get Tyus going in the 2nd half.

Man... sometimes between the announcers, the refs, streaming league games, and Mellow Mushroom... I really miss the Big East.

Me too. The Big East was boss!!! Much better players much better games!!!

Good half. Cut down on unforced turnovers and contested shots and we got this

If Tyus can't take Guy off the dribble, he may need to rethink the NBA

He might be banged up or something. He looks a little slower tonight. Maybe he will sparkle in the second half.

Great to see Chuckwu get out a block that shot by Hunter. He had been burning us big time from the same spot.

Sidibe is just a big mystery. Is he going to play or not. Almost think these short bursts of playing are more difficult than getting in there and going for 4 or 5 min.. Or maybe he can't go more than 1 min or so? Just don't know.

Yeah. I thought they may stick with the strategy of only playing him in the second half to keep him from getting cold like they did the other night. Guess not.

This team needs one more player contributing on offense. Our defense is great. Our offense is just on the edge of okay. This is kind of frustrating because they should probably be winning this game by 2 or 4 points. Too many trips with no score in the first half.

And they wonder why Syracuse fans drink so much!

One of the refs is the ref who said Cooney stepped out of bounds vs Gonzaga when he had no angle on the play. Maybe he was the one who overruled Valentine.

One glaring stat at half time is only taking 2 free throws in the entire half. UVA get away with a fairly physical game. On the otherhand if a lot of fouls are called, we lose out with short bench.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom