Virginia Game Thread... | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Game Thread...

Pass the freaking ball... What idiots... Do they realize what they are currently doing is not worked. Oshae iso long jumper blocked then Battle did the same thing right after with a hand in his face. That was the stupidest possesion I've ever seen

SU is taking very tough shots off from no ball movement. It’s basically one on five and that’s very easy to defend. There’s no motion at all. Four guys are just standing and watching. It’s pretty sad this is how this offense works.

Careful JB has won over 1000 games.
I am convinced we don’t work on offense at all.

Im sure we do but were not playing Colgate, the offense cant be Tyus, Frank and Brisette taking turns bumbling into the paint and taking a wild shot or some sort of jordan esque stepback, pass the freeking ball.

The offense is pitiful..and the defense is just as bad as we sit in our zone letting precious minutes come off the clock...

We can’t expect to go very far when we don’t run an offense and continued to get picked apart with our zone...UVA is not good...we are just terrible.

Howard isn’t looking to set anyone up anymore. Does he have to be the PG next year? Perhaps he pulls a Senior year Scoop to redeem his SU career.
Maybe he'll move ove to 2 when Battle goes pro

The worst thing about watching our offense is when you watch UW and see Hopkins team's movement off the ball and how they work for decent shots. Nice to know we had a guy on our bench who could teach offense but we never used him.

The worst thing about watching our offense is when you watch UW and see Hopkins team's movement off the ball and how they work for decent shots. Nice to know we had a guy on our bench who could teach offense but we never used him.

I’m starting to wish JB had taken the job at Washington and we’d kept Hopkins.

And ran him off

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom