Virginia Game Thread... | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Game Thread...

Perhaps recruits aren’t scared off by us playing zone. They just recognize what we have been able to hide by having at least one really good scorer on the team, and now no longer have one! THAT WE DO NOT RUN ANY SEMBLANCE OF AN OFFENSE! Which reporter is going to ask this in the presser?

The worst thing about watching our offense is when you watch UW and see Hopkins team's movement off the ball and how they work for decent shots. Nice to know we had a guy on our bench who could teach offense but we never used him.
Hopkins was a low-level coffee boy who had nothing to do with our success.

Keep driving instantly after receiving a pass.

Keep attacking.

History will repeat itself and Virginia will have a melt down.

JB's idea of scheming an offense is pulling Battle aside 30 minutes before the game and telling him "We need you to score 25 tonight".
Oh-no-you-didnt-GIF.gif

I’m starting to wish JB had taken the job at Washington and we’d kept Hopkins.

Boeheim wouldn't have more than 6 or 7 wins with that Washington team. Seriously, that team would be the ultimate square peg/round hole for Boeheim.

(That said, I think Boeheim would have a better record with this SU team than Hopkins would have if he were coaching it).

I wish Washingon would've been given a chance to play every game this year, he could help this team.

The Food Lion is so awful compared to Wegmens.

I’m not convinced that JB’s offensive design is the problem. The problem is the offensive talent. It is severely lacking. Severely. Frank Howard is our best shooter. Frank Howard!

And OB and TB have essentially no vision or ability to anticipate an open teammate.

Battle isn’t going anywhere...guy isn’t even a top three player on the court tonight.
Three games in a row he has been shut down. Other teams are keying on him. He needs to step it up or the next level will be too big of a step next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom