Virginia Game Thread... | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Game Thread...

Always look on the bright side of life <<whistle>>, <<whistle>>,<<whistle>> ,<<whistle>>

Hahaha I love that we at least get to hear the UVA fans get indignant one more time about a questionable call. Haha

Are you more pissed at a 12 point loss, or a 6 point loss after seeing the press work?

Clint hates him. He called HW trash before the season even started.

Haha. When we were recruiting Washington originally (before we went into panic mode later), I was told this about Washington from a member of the staff: "He's just a guy..." As in, he's a guy that's on the court but not doing anything.

Why do they do this to us? Cardiac Cuse is as fitting now as it was ever :mad:

I don’t think I’m going to tune in against FSU. I’m rapidly losing interest in this team.

Are you more pissed at a 12 point loss, or a 6 point loss after seeing the press work?
A 6 point loss after seeing the press work...and after we had seen it work in the past against this same team...but noooo, that would be too easy of a decision.

I didn't listen to the game on TV.. couldn't get it in Ottawa, but listened to it on WAER. These guys are delusional.

Oshae and his brick layups
y7Nblkw.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom