Virginia Game Thread... | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Game Thread...

Boeheim recruited these guys...this is the team he assembled sanctions or not. There are a plenthora is guys on this team who wouldn’t even sniff a minute on most ACC teams and we continue to have recruiting misses...hopefully this cleans up soon
Which of these players should he not have recruited?

Hey I have an idea. Let's replay some more of Guy's 3 point shots

So you trip on a guy while falling out of bounds and it is a foul? Not that it matters at this point.

Thought Battle had the position there when the ball bounced left and the Virginia player just grabbed his arm to make it look like a foul

I think I can win 800 games if I coached over 40 years and beat teams like Directional Michigan, Colgate, Cornell, Hobart, Eastern Michigan, etc.

Boeheim continues to make zero changes to his stale offensive strategy and continues to get shredded in the zone night in and night out. In addition to recruiting guys who cannot shoot, get bodied around underneath, etc.

Man give me the frustrating 2008 Orange over these teams we have been fielding.
The 08 team couldn’t get stops but they played fun basketball.
Too bad they weren’t a fit for the zone and actually had offensive talent.

I think I can win 800 games if I coached over 40 years and beat teams like Directional Michigan, Colgate, Cornell, Hobart, Eastern Michigan, etc.

Boeheim continues to make zero changes to his stale offensive strategy and continues to get shredded in the zone night in and night out. In addition to recruiting guys who cannot shoot, get bodied around underneath, etc.
Slow your roll there brother

upload_2018-1-9_21-52-56.png

If you have a dome, and luck into a pearl Washington before really having accomplished anything, sure.

The team Boeheim recruited is in the G league (and Seton Hall and wherever Geno Thorpe is).

That’s not an excuse. Guys leave early at every elite program every year. We have swung and missed big time on some lower tier guys.

Three years in, and Howard still can’t run the point. Moyer hasn’t shown much after a redshirt year. Where’s Kaleb Joseph? Why couldn’t a senior BJ have helped this team?

You can’t give JB a pass for the lack of productivity for the guys that are here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom