Virginia Gameday... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Gameday...

Is "Xander Dickson" the waspy-est name in all of sport?

Also. Fellas. Cormier is a lefty. Maybe get on his hands a little more. I assure you, he's not going right.

Who ever said this defense is better under Petro is dead wrong it’s worse this is what it will look like when they don’t win face off Petro SUCKS
No team can get dominated on face offs and look good, the only counter to that is an insane goalie performance

That all maybe true but I'm going to give him more then 3 games especially when last years D was horrific
Fair enough I’m definitely biased was against the hire from day 1 Leland’s defense was also a problem as would most defenses be when you have a possession discrepancy. I just think the hire was a gimmick and more of a lateral move

Man Maryland was only able to put 14 on this defense, Virginia is going to do that in the first half. Better rank them number one Monday.

It would be much closer if we made better clears after stops and saves and didn't make unforced turnovers

Making plays…. But can’t come up with the ball.

Is "Xander Dickson" the waspy-est name in all of sport?

Also. Fellas. Cormier is a lefty. Maybe get on his hands a little more. I assure you, he's not going right.
Only if it was Xander Feathercot Dickson III.

Fair enough I’m definitely biased was against the hire from day 1 Leland’s defense was also a problem as would most defenses be when you have a possession discrepancy. I just think the hire was a gimmick and more of a lateral move

Realistically, who would you have liked them to hire to run the defense instead of Petro? There just isn't any talent on that side of the ball outside of Kennedy. Not sure someone else would be doing a better job. They're physically overmatched.

:47 to get o e here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom