Virginia Gameday... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Gameday...

Well at least that first quarter went a little better than last time. Wish the bad passing habits would have gone away by now but they still persist and it’s troublesome

Well at least that first quarter went a little better than last time. Wish the bad passing habits would have gone away by now but it still persists and it’s troublesome

Been an issue all year on both ends

I can't begin to tell you how much I hate women's college softball.

I can't tell you how much I hate women's college softball.

Is that why I cannot find this game on my phone? Sounds like I might not want to…

Ball watching after a restart leaves a Virginia player wide open for a score

Is that why I cannot find this game on my phone? Sounds like I might not want to…
Possibly, ESPNU on my computer says the game hasn't started yet.

Lol guys wide open on the restart, this defense man smh

These guys talkin bout Maryland during a 7-5 game is suboptimal.

Birtwistle not starting until now has been malpractice. Been asking for him to play for months, kid is legit

I think others have said he’s been hurt most of the year. Not sure I can blame the coaches for not playing a guy who is hurt.

I think others have said he’s been hurt most of the year. Not sure I can blame the coaches for not playing a guy who is hurt.

He had some back issues but he's been healthy for weeks. Was also healthy early in the year

Much less physical today than we’ve been when we’ve played well.

Turnovers have to get cleaned up this offseason, absolutely killing this team. Speaking of awful this broadcast is unlistenable

Georgia Tech 14, LSU 9. GT is extending the lead in the bottom of the 6th with runners on first and second and one out. GT leads even though LSU scored five runs, all on bases-loaded walks in the top of the second. Please someone tell me these are 7 inning games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom