Virginia Gameday... | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird that our pass blocking has been best we've had in years, but for some reason can't get the push for the run game. Looks like it would be good idea to run a few draw plays for Tucker, its been there for Shrader, but Shrader is a bit gimpy on his runs today.

Don’t like letting them hang around,Purdue let us hang around and we all saw what happened.
I think we should pull away in 2nd half, but can’t continue to not punch it in when we have the chance.

Just win the game. too many people looking for style points and as soon as some cuse guy plays mediocre he must be hurt! Stop

This- finish this game out and healthy and the next two weeks are a welcome opportunity given injuries.

Kind of has a feel the Purdue game did where we should have put them away but they came back and we almost lost. Everything else about this game is different but the feeling that if Purdue can score one TD all of a sudden this game starts getting dicey

UVA looks like the team that went to Illinois and only scored 3 points.

Just win the game. too many people looking for style points and as soon as some cuse guy plays mediocre he must be hurt! Stop
I think it’s more about wanting to be up by a lot so we know we’ll win, than it is “style points”.

We’ve all seen games where you let the other team hang around by leaving points on the field turn disastrous.

Don’t like letting them hang around,Purdue let us hang around and we all saw what happened.
I think we should pull away in 2nd half, but can’t continue to not punch it in when we have the chance.
6 points is just a bit different than 16…

Gotta figure to look out for some gadget stuff from UVA at this point even if that really isn't the identity of their staff right now.

just get the win and next week leaves us 5-0. Looks pretty damn good to me
As it probably should! Doesn’t matter if you win by 1 or 100, the goal is 6 wins, then you can pretend they’re a playoff contender

1 winning season in 6 yet people are scoffing at a team controlling both sides of the ball because they’re not scoring “enough”

I’m not scoffing BUT this team can be better and is good enough to play in a ‘BCS’ type bowl game if they clean up some things. Its there for the taking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom