Virginia Gameday... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Gameday...

yea baby huge win and would assume no matter acc tounry results we should be a top 5 seed in ncaa tounry as don’t think any team (maby notre dame) has 2 top 5 wins left alone 3 top 5 wins

Suck it Lars Tiffany. Suck it Hoos. You had your fun but it’s our turn now

whoa whoa i actually like lars tiff he is a really good person and good coach and if i actually choose to play in college he would of been reason why

If was that’s great move as wright and olexo def played a ton and would been gassed if didn’t have some kind of breather. Wish we would use 1-2 more lsm since we do have some good ones.

Great game was exciting entertaining and huge win for team coaches and in honor of paul gait who deserves it. Hopefully this is the turning point and the streak to begin. Attack was good with hustling and causing some chaos n turnovers which some were huge being the joey gb. Know he wanted to score or get pt badly (actually thought as some he would get his first pt to win game) but i’m sure he more then happy to get win. Wasn’t his best game and def missed chances to score but he also didn’t try to much and let what was working go. The english/ thompson slip picks were huge.

Had to listen on the radio. Kyle and Tim were giving Nunes a lot of kudos for his play in the second half and looking here I saw a lot of comments about shot selection. Not sure what to think as I trust the judgment of many posters here will have to re-watch..

Glad they never gave up. The 2 minute penalty with the 3 goal lead could have led to disaster but the Orange held tight.

What an old-school game. Go orange!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom