Virginia getting waxed | Syracusefan.com

Virginia getting waxed

hoopsupstate

Living Legend
Virginia is down 14 points with 14 minutes left in the game. This might be the first number one seed to lose to a 16th seed.

I think it's time for UVA to panic. Down 16, might be down 17 after this foul shot. 11 minutes left in 2nd half.

Prepare yourselves for Buffalo in the Final Four. I was tempted to pick UMBC, just because I thought the kids on both teams know each other well. Have no idea if that's accurate though.

If Virginia goes down, and that is a ways away still, that whole region will be nuts. Calipari better not whine about his bracket now.

16 UMBC
9 Kansas St

5 Kentucky
13 Buffalo

3 Tennessee
11 Loyola

2 Cincy
7 Nevada

If Virginia goes down, and that is a ways away still, that whole region will be nuts. Calipari better not whine about his bracket now.

16 UMBC
9 Kansas St

5 Kentucky
13 Buffalo

3 Tennessee
11 Loyola

2 Cincy
7 Nevada

I hope Buff waxes em

anyone got a link to the UVA board? I'd like to lurk their game thread a bit

Curious question here...UMBC is inbounding off makes and just letting the ball bounce and run off like 3-4 seconds before they touch it. Shot clock of course doesn’t move until they touch it. Seems like a small detail, but seems a tad shady!

Either way...lovin the outcome!!!!

I don't want to hear about the injury thing either especially what SU has been dealt with this year.

Also first No. 1 seed to ever lose to a 16 seed.

Woohoo nothing, epic tournament failure. UVA might be built for regular season ACC championships but this loss will bury the program for years to come, how do you recover?

QXNLJ_s-200x150.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom