Virginia Prediction Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Prediction Thread...

LP%2BSmells%2BFingers.PNG

preview.jpg

Have a little faith, we've surprised people before!

I predict this is the first game in 5 years I actually don't plan on watching. 3 gut wrenching losses in the past 4 games is enough for me for now.

For the actual game?

V - 58
S - 37

Battle of the terrible hair:
Geno Thorpe 59
Man Bun Guy 53

I think we pull this one out. If we don't, I'm fairly certain that some posters here will tell us how bad SU is and the game has passed JB by....but wil fail to mention UVA is a top 5 team right now.

Geno Thorpe 59
Man Bun Guy 53

I think we pull this one out. If we don't, I'm fairly certain that some posters here will tell us how bad SU is and the game has passed JB by...but wil fail to mention UVA is a top 5 team right now.
Man Bun Guy!
:mad:

Geno Thorpe 59
Man Bun Guy 53

I think we pull this one out. If we don't, I'm fairly certain that some posters here will tell us how bad SU is and the game has passed JB by...but wil fail to mention UVA is a top 5 team right now.
He's really "Former Man Bun Guy" because he cut it off before the season started. :(

who's the man bun guy who sits press row a few seats down from our bench. been there a while.

Last edited:
He's really "Former Man Bun Guy" because he cut it off before the season started. :(

How's, today is game day, and even though most of us appreciate your posts and input, to some extent, you cannot escape your duty to make a prediction. Furthermore, you must accept the fact that today, YOU are the enemy. If we win, we will ridicule you senselessly until tomorrow. If we lose we will curse you til your dying day, or the day after tomorrow, whichever comes first.

Regardless, you know that all things will return to normal after said bashing. We await your prediction...

I predict that if we lose, it will be said to be Frank's fault.

Sounds like the squad played hard, if not well. I'm thinking I made the right choice. Even if I did have to poorly defend a 25 year old all night.

How's, today is game day, and even though most of us appreciate your posts and input, to some extent, you cannot escape your duty to make a prediction. Furthermore, you must accept the fact that today, YOU are the enemy. If we win, we will ridicule you senselessly until tomorrow. If we lose we will curse you til your dying day, or the day after tomorrow, whichever comes first.

Regardless, you know that all things will return to normal after said bashing. We await your prediction...
I apologize for the oversight. I was going to say,

"Original Orange and Blue - 59
Just Orange -53"

I apologize for the oversight. I was going to say,

"Original Orange and Blue - 59
Just Orange -53"

Hoo's, you're a good sport. Keep it up!

Curses on you, you can thank your Cavs. Just standard fan trash talk, nothing more.

Congrats, your boys won and earned it. The more I see of the Cavs, the more I appreciate your HC. I would like him more if he were not an ACC coach, but it's also great to see the next generation of HCs will hold down the ACC fort when the seniors HCs retire over the next few years.

Hoo's, you're a good sport. Keep it up!

Curses on you, you can thank your Cavs. Just standard fan trash talk, nothing more.

Congrats, your boys won and earned it. The more I see of the Cavs, the more I appreciate your HC. I would like him more if he were not an ACC coach, but it's also great to see the next generation of HCs will hold down the ACC fort when the seniors HCs retire over the next few years.
What really amazes me is how SU's press seems to be more effective against us than WVU's or VCU's. Maybe because they do it for the whole game so it isn't as dramatic as SU's? Maybe the historic psychological element of SU's isn't there for the others? Don Bonner said last night during one of the TO's we had 3 turnovers in a 55-second span at the end of the game and had 4 for the rest of the game before then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom