Virginia Tailgate Thread Oct. 17th | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Tailgate Thread Oct. 17th

Clarification - the lots as the churches have been sold out for the season.

Guys, there is a UHaul East and a UHaul West. If memory from the magic busride of 2004 serves me right (it won't) I think the general group was in West.

Might be headed down will decide this week

A few of us from our office maybe making the trip - still finalizing. Tickets we won't need but a tailgate we will! What's the plan as I figure I'd just ask in lieu of sifting through 8 pages.

I'll hang up and listen

A few of us from our office maybe making the trip - still finalizing. Tickets we won't need but a tailgate we will! What's the plan as I figure I'd just ask in lieu of sifting through 8 pages.

I'll hang up and listen
Check my post on page five of this thread.

I'm making a pitstop in Annapolis the night before. If anyone has recs for things to do in between the two, I'm all ears.

WARNING!!!

Heads up to anyone who hasn't booked a room yet!

Everything in Charlottesville is booked, including the KOA. The only way you're going to find anything is if you are willing to pay a LOT of money, or stay a little ways away.

We just booked today at the Super 8 in Waynesboro, VA. About a 30 minute drive from UVA. Only a couple rooms left going for around $100 a night.

This is UVA's homecoming and there will be a TON of Cuse fans from the DC area at this game.
Hurry up and book a hotel while you still can!

WARNING!!!

Heads up to anyone who hasn't booked a room yet!

Everything in Charlottesville is booked, including the KOA. The only way you're going to find anything is if you are willing to pay a LOT of money, or stay a little ways away.

We just booked today at the Super 8 in Waynesboro, VA. About a 30 minute drive from UVA. Only a couple rooms left going for around $100 a night.

This is UVA's homecoming and there will be a TON of Cuse fans from the DC area at this game.
Hurry up and book a hotel while you still can!
I can confirm that info, I might be staying in Fredericksburg.

Chip has kindly offered his backyard for any RV's on Friday night.

Update
We have sold our original 200 ticket allotment. I am able to increase our allotment in our section by 20 tickets. If you have interest now is the time to tell me so that I can have them added to the Group Ticket Window.
http://www.virginiasports.com/gtw

TO BE ABSOLUTELY SURE THERE ARE NO SCREW-UPS - WE HAVE NOT RESERVED ANY TICKETS FOR YOU - REGARDLESS OF YOUR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST ON THIS THREAD. IF YOU DID NOT ORDER YOUR TICKETS YOURSELF THROUGH THE UVA GROUP SALES WINDOW YOU DO NOT HAVE TICKETS.

That is all.

Update.
Looks like we have 85 for the tailgate already with many not yet declared. Please let me know if you are planning on attending if you have not yet done so already.

Also, please let me know what you are planning on bringing, if anything.
As usual we have wrist bands and name tags when you check in - and Mrs Crusty says you will check in!

This is going to be epic!

If anyone needs a hotel room, I have an extra booked at the Charlottesville Omni - very close to campus, and right on the downtown mall. It is for Friday and Saturday nights, I think it is in the range of $300/night. If interested, PM me and I will see if I can transfer the reservation (fully refundable as well) to your name.

Update.
Looks like we have 85 for the tailgate already with many not yet declared. Please let me know if you are planning on attending if you have not yet done so already.

As usual we have wrist bands and name tags when you check in - and Mrs Crusty says you will check in!

I'll probably be bringing some beer down with me.

Update.

I'll have 6 + HeaterCuse22 and Mitch Beau if they can get down in time. So maybe 8 total. Will be bringing Zweigles, buns, ketchup/mustard, and lots of alcohol.

You can also try to look for hotels in Culpeper (about an hour), Madison (about 40 minutes), and Ruckersville (about a half hour) north of C'ville on US 29.

Crusty...my wife and I would like 2 x $12.50 tickets plus a parking space. Do you need us to bring something?

We are coming from N. California and are looking forward to a great time!

CaliBob'63
Bob and Susan Fletcher

Crusty...my wife and I would like 2 x $12.50 tickets plus a parking space. Do you need us to bring something?

We are coming from N. California and are looking forward to a great time!

CaliBob'63
Bob and Susan Fletcher
Great! Parking is free. Coming that far just bring some good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom