Virginia Tailgate Thread Oct. 17th | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Tailgate Thread Oct. 17th

Update
We have sold our original 200 ticket allotment. I am able to increase our allotment in our section by 20 tickets. If you have interest now is the time to tell me so that I can have them added to the Group Ticket Window.
http://www.virginiasports.com/gtw

TO BE ABSOLUTELY SURE THERE ARE NO SCREW-UPS - WE HAVE NOT RESERVED ANY TICKETS FOR YOU - REGARDLESS OF YOUR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST ON THIS THREAD. IF YOU DID NOT ORDER YOUR TICKETS YOURSELF THROUGH THE UVA GROUP SALES WINDOW YOU DO NOT HAVE TICKETS.

That is all.

I'd definitely be interested if you were to increase the allotment. Planning to drive up from NC and would love to sit in an SU section

I'd definitely be interested if you were to increase the allotment. Planning to drive up from NC and would love to sit in an SU section
How many?

Hoo's That and other Hoo fans-

Any suggestions about where to play golf in C'ville? We're planning on playing 36 on Friday and 18 on Sunday. Nice courses preferred, on campus course would be great!
Thanks for any help.

Florange44

The University owns a course called Birdwood. There's another one called Keswick. You'll need to try Googling them to see what their guest rules are because I don't play in C'ville.

I'm down to 4 for the tailgate but selling the other 4 of the 8 I bought to a board regular who I expect to attend (since that's where we'll be doing the exchange.)

WARNING!!!

Heads up to anyone who hasn't booked a room yet!

Everything in Charlottesville is booked, including the KOA. The only way you're going to find anything is if you are willing to pay a LOT of money, or stay a little ways away.

We just booked today at the Super 8 in Waynesboro, VA. About a 30 minute drive from UVA. Only a couple rooms left going for around $100 a night.

This is UVA's homecoming and there will be a TON of Cuse fans from the DC area at this game.
Hurry up and book a hotel while you still can!
I was thinking Monticello might be a nice place to stay...big lawn for campers, a fair amount of indoor space, historic & memorable, etc.

The University owns a course called Birdwood. There's another one called Keswick. You'll need to try Googling them to see what their guest rules are because I don't play in C'ville.

Keswick is all booked up - it's a 4 to 5 star type resort.

I'm down to 4 for the tailgate but selling the other 4 of the 8 I bought to a board regular who I expect to attend (since that's where we'll be doing the exchange.)

Do i have to purchase the tailgate beforehand? I believe we will have 3 maybe 4 coming from our office

Do i have to purchase the tailgate beforehand? I believe we will have 3 maybe 4 coming from our office
No, we will be glad to host you as our guests.

No, we will be glad to host you as our guests.

No we'll pay we have no issue with it I just wasn't sure if there was a way we do so before hand or not.

First SU Football game as a fan since 2011. I'm way too jacked up for this.

LGO!!

No we'll pay we have no issue with it I just wasn't sure if there was a way we do so before hand or not.

First SU Football game as a fan since 2011. I'm way too jacked up for this.

LGO!!

Looking forward to meeting ya Dan!

I have a ticket available. It's in the cuse pre-arranged section. If anyone needs one let me know.

There are still tent camping sites available at the Charlottesville KOA for those going and don't have accommodations.

My brother and I will be camping there and invite others who want to camp nearby for a big party.

http://koa.com/campgrounds/charlottesville
Brings back memories to 1998...stayed at at a KOA cabin in Ontario, Canada prior to the Michigan game.

UGHHHHHHHH. Our hotel guy fell threw.

Anyone know any options?

UGHHHHHHHH. Our hotel guy fell threw.

Anyone know any options?

Gonna have to look outside Charlottesville like we did, or you can always camp it up like Ozcuse, lol. Good luck brother.

Gonna have to look outside Charlottesville like we did, or you can always camp it up like Ozcuse, lol. Good luck brother.

F.

We're looking but I didn't assume it'd be sold out hotel wise... alumni weekend?

DRBartlett said:
F. We're looking but I didn't assume it'd be sold out hotel wise... alumni weekend?

Hotels.com shows 3 hotels within 25 miles with rooms available. A holiday inn, comfort inn and budget inn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom