Virginia Tailgate Thread Oct. 17th | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Tailgate Thread Oct. 17th

Check that...my daughter is coming up from Williamsburg so that will be 2 for me, and will pre-pay for food & drink. I bought both tickets on the link provided but at different times. I might be looking to do some trading so we can sit together.
My daughter decided she'd like to join us at the game, but I have an issue. I have one seat at 111 M 23 and one at 111 V 9. If anyone has any kind of trade that would put two together, I'd be grateful. I'd be willing to toss in tailgate fees if it helps to uncover a solution. Thanks

My daughter decided she'd like to join us at the game, but I have an issue. I have one seat at 111 M 23 and one at 111 V 9. If anyone has any kind of trade that would put two together, I'd be grateful. I'd be willing to toss in tailgate fees if it helps to uncover a solution. Thanks
I will take care of you.

Question for anyone who lives in Virginia. How far is Charlottesville from Williamsburg? I may be down in Williamsburg that weekend.

2 hours off the top of my head. I'll be in the area...we could carpool over.

Thats not too bad, where are you by? I don't know the area too well, my parents have a place down there.

Thats not too bad, where are you by? I don't know the area too well, my parents have a place down there.
My mom lives about 30 mins away...I know other folks driving over too from the area. If you have a car...do it. We can work carpooling via PM.

Maybe your Dad/Mom wants to come along?

My mom lives about 30 mins away...I know other folks driving over too from the area. If you have a car...do it. We can work carpooling via PM.

Maybe your Dad/Mom wants to come along?

Sounds good, I will let you know. Thanks Mark.

Shenexon...if my son doesn't come to the game...I'll have 2 tix and would give you those seats and trade for 1 seat.

Last edited:
Question for anyone who lives in Virginia. How far is Charlottesville from Williamsburg? I may be down in Williamsburg that weekend.
Its about 120 miles and would take about 2 hours. You'd take I-64 from Billsburg, use the Richmond Beltway to go around the town to the north, and then get back onto I-64. University Hall is Exit 118B.

Please watch your speed in Goochland County. The whole thing is a speed trap.

AMOF to all Hoo are driving to the game - the troopers and sheriffs deputies will be out in full force on game day looking to hand out tickets. Radar detectors are illegal and are confiscated. Some of the worst areas on US 29, the route from DC, are in Madison and Greene Counties. The Madison trap is usually in the "roller coaster" area south of the Sheetz station and the Greene trap is usually near the Greene-Madison line (the Rapidan River) in front of the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).

Last edited:
Its about 120 miles and would take about 2 hours. You'd take I-64 from Billsburg, use the Richmond Beltway to go around the town to the north, and then get back onto I-64. University Hall is Exit 118B.

Please watch your speed in Goochland County. The whole thing is a speed trap.

AMOF to all Hoo are driving to the game - the troopers and sheriffs deputies will be out in full force on game day looking to hand out tickets. Radar detectors are illegal and are confiscated. Some of the worst areas on US 29, the route from DC, are in Madison and Greene Counties. The Madison trap is usually in the "roller coaster" area south of the Sheetz station and the Greene trap is usually near the Greene-Madison line (the Rapidan River) in front of the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).

They are all over the place down in Va, been there plenty of times, luckily Ive never been given a ticket.

I just purchased 6 tickets and will be making the short drive from Richmond. I will be attending with my wife, my son and his wife, and my son's mother and fatherinlaw. We are in row 111 W 13-18.

I have not read through the entire thread and will do so, but Mark, all 6 of us will probably want to attend the tailgate. Sounds like a rip!!

Update
Lollygaggers take note:
We have 14 tickets remaining out of 200!

This promises to be a great hard fought game.

Update
192 tickets sold - only 8 remaining!

Roll Call

Here is what I have so far. Please let me hear from you if you intend to go to the tailgate or if my info is incorrect. (You do not need to respond if your info is correct.)
UVA Tailgate Roll Call 9-14-2015.JPG

Hey there. I don't need two tickets; I have tickets through a family connection. My intention was always just to attend the tailgate with one or two other guys.

Apologies if I was previously unclear.

Hey there. I don't need two tickets; I have tickets through a family connection. My intention was always just to attend the tailgate with one or two other guys.

Apologies if I was previously unclear.
jkm54 - you're good. Everyone is buying their own tickets either thru the Group Sales Window or by other means. I only included those who told us they bought tickets somewhere to make sure we didn't miss them.

Update
192 tickets sold - only 8 remaining!

Roll Call

Here is what I have so far. Please let me hear from you if you intend to go to the tailgate or if my info is incorrect. (You do not need to respond if your info is correct.)
View attachment 50689

I have 7 coming as of now Mark. Might be getting two more. Still waiting on them to confirm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom