Visit Picture | Syracusefan.com

Visit Picture

OrangeBlood

Starter
377495_293451254032810_100001038129176_940712_1367026045_n.jpg

I got this off a visitors facebook (I am only a bit older so I am not that big of a creep). I recognize almost everyone except for the other #2. (wayne looks great in that jersey). Unfortunatley I do not see the Georgia boys which sucks. Hopefully they come up next weekend. Thought you guys would like this.

From left to right: Knapp, #2 (not sure), Whitehurst, Washington, Cornelius, Morgan, Emerich or Barrett not sure, Palmer.

From left to right: Knapp, #2 (not sure), Whitehurst, Washington, Cornelius, Morgan, Emerich or Barrett not sure, Palmer.

Appreciate it. Didnt think recruits were allowed to wear jerseys though?

I saw a picture of Chad Kelly in a Clemson jersey a few months ago, so if it is illegal we are not the only ones..

two thoughts:

Geez guys - don't look too excited

wherever that was taken needs an upgrade immediately

i think the main part of the rule is names on them is not allowed.. nor anything that creates a game atmosphere.

how much do they need? ... let me get out the checkbook this holiday season
Sweet! Thanks, orangenauburn! This will make my Christmas. I think about $20m would be real helpful.

SU is ahead of schedule on a 1B fundraising campaign. I have no idea why the admin doesnt go ahead with the football project. I was actually convinced based on what i had heard that it was a go. Not sure what the status is at this point

two thoughts:

Geez guys - don't look too excited

wherever that was taken needs an upgrade immediately
That is Manley. Sadly, these locker rooms are significantly nicer than the Dome lockers.

Recruiting has a lot to do with facilities. To compete with the big dogs of ACC. WE NEED THEM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom