Visitors for 12/15 Weekend | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Visitors for 12/15 Weekend

I need to know who is talking crazy over on the Rutgers rivals forum with much belligerence. Please come forward to accept this thumbs up.
ok-all.gif

So after McCord commits who wants to start the Marvin Harrison Jr thread? We need our next Mullen thread lol

In honor of the karaoke video Devin Redd posted...

This recruiting weekend is dedicated to all the people who told Cuse football we'd never amount to nothin... to all the people who said we could never recruit to Syracuse, and called the police on us when we said we could do better than 6-6, and all the homies in the struggle, you know what I'm sayin? It's all good baby, baby... IT WAS ALL A DREAM!

Meanwhile at Rutgers…..

Another Saturday Night and I ain’t got no verbals…

They've got some money cause the BiG 10 pays.....All they've got to cling to now. lol.

The hibachi dinner in the Dome is such a small yet cool idea IDK why other coaches haven't tried it before.

There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a Hibachi
A-telling me that I got to see

I think it's time we stop
Children, what's that sound?
Everybody look at Franny Brown.
Please not Franny.

They've got some money cause the BiG 10 pays...All they've got to cling to now. lol.
It will still be like 3 years before they get a full share, right? And, if I understand correctly, they've taken loans from the Big Ten to support their program to get it where it is right now. The PAC teams coming in get a full share. That is what the Big Ten thinks of Rutgers.

It will still be like 3 years before they get a full share, right? And, if I understand correctly, they've taken loans from the Big Ten to support their program to get it where it is right now. The PAC teams coming in get a full share. That is what the Big Ten thinks of Rutgers.

All true. Somebody just needs to let their fans in on it, though. BiG $ is their go to on everything.

The Hibachi in the Dome seems to be quite popular, I'd love to see Fran incorporate it more going forward to make it like a signature thing for his program. Maybe family style team Hibachi dinners once a week during the season at the football facilities, and one in the Dome on Sunday of parents weekend for their whole families (or invite the families up before the home opener or something) and on Sunday of homecoming with former players. Could also try to set up a fund for the families of kids who can't afford the travel.

Makes it so that it's not just something they're doing to wow the kids to get them to commit, but a way to demonstrate that under Fran Brown, Syracuse football is a family.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom