Class of 2024 - Visitors taking Official Visits to SU 12/8/23 | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 Visitors taking Official Visits to SU 12/8/23

You've heard of Fourstardave? We've got Fourstarfran.
web_Fourstardave-Daryls-Joy.jpg

This is the first time ever on-campus people have asked me about recruiting. I always had to get my friends excited about recruiting and who we were bringing in. The last few days, it has been the opposite. There is a serious buzz on campus.

Jahide Lesaine 3 Star TE/DE(Ole Miss, Pitt offers) and Maraad Watson 3 Star DT(Nebraska, Rutgers offers) visiting this weekend.

It’d be awesome to get these two. I think they’re the type of player Fran has talked about wanting to build with. H.S. players that will learn his system and turn into monsters.

It’d be awesome to get these two. I think they’re the type of player Fran has talked about wanting to build with. H.S. players that will learn his system and turn into monsters.
It will be interesting to see exactly how many recruits we take this class. I wonder if some of these kids are backup plans or if they’re in the picture already.

It will be interesting to see exactly how many recruits we take this class. I wonder if some of these kids are backup plans or if they’re in the picture already.

I’m betting some of our current players are backup plans compared to the players the staff has coming in for visits.

Muschamp is a 6-1 170 lb QB ???
They'd snap him in half in his first game.

Agreed

Id expect roster turnover

Between this and the portal, I expect ~40 new faces

That would be a lot, but it might make a huge difference in our talent on the field, and certainly on our depth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom