Class of 2024 - Visitors taking Official Visits to SU 12/8/23 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 Visitors taking Official Visits to SU 12/8/23

Exactly, Sudad2x was advocating this strategy and was told it wouldn’t work.
To be fair i’m sure Babers would have loved to have these kinds of recruits visiting and then hopefully committing. He certainly offered them all. It looks like Coach Fran’s time at Georgia allowed him a foot in the door with basically every recruit in the country and then he took it from there. Unfortunately, Babers didn’t carry that same cachet.

All these 4-stars visiting. Meanwhile, the kid who decommitted, Wimberly, got offered today...by Rhode Island.
Good nice. Really cements the disparity in our previous recruiting caliber

How would you to try to tackle that freight train. Reminds me of when the Giants had Tiki Barber and Ron Dayne aka “Thunder and Lightening”. Ron Dayne in the open field was a defensive back’s worst nightmare.
PS - HCFB’s pitch has to be perfect. “We are gonna run the ball”.

Wonder if any 2025 kids sneak up this weekend too

Good question. I'd have to think the 2024 guys are a need now but could sneak some 25's in.

I'm curious what the itinerary is going to be since Fran is pretty new new to the area. Has he a plan for this and would he be able to get done what he needs to get done to show his vision at SU?

Good question. I'd have to think the 2024 guys are a need now but could sneak some 25's in.

I'm curious what the itinerary is going to be since Fran is pretty new new to the area. Has he a plan for this and would he be able to get done what he needs to get done to show his vision at SU?
Is the Pope Catholic?

"Is the Pope Catholic?"

Not sure about big Herb Pope from Pitt BB fame being Catholic??? His first name causes some doubt...lol

Last edited:
Is the Pope Catholic?

He's a Jesuit.

My question is simply having everything in place that he wants and needs because I'm sure once he's at SU for a bit he'll be able to suit it to exactly the way he wants but this is quick and he can only do so much in this amount of time.

Have to think Khalil Ahmad being back helps with this. Assuming he’s also made it back up to Syracuse already?

Have to think Khalil Ahmad being back helps with this. Assuming he’s also made it back up to Syracuse already?

That would be nice but a pretty quick notice for PSU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom