Class of 2014 - visits? | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 visits?

Old hank

Walk On
do we know who visited this week? another site has an article up.

Now I've heard Drew Allen is visiting this week as opposed to last weekend.

a mystery juco and i read in the other thread possibly Zaire(?).

There should be a lot of visits happening from now until the spring game. Would expect info to start making the rounds.

Hint: If you're ever curious when on that site, when you see a picture by the article but the little blurb does not tell you who the player is...
Just click on "properties" for internet explorer or "view image info" for firefox; and the prospect's name appears in the path.

So often I'm like, "yeah, but who is the dude in the picture?" And there ya have it.
In this case, Drew Allen is the guy in the picture, if it's the same site & story that I saw. Not sure who else (if anyone else) is visiting though.

There should be a lot of visits happening from now until the spring game. Would expect info to start making the rounds.
Is this common? I haven't followed football recruiting too closely previously.

Is this common? I haven't followed football recruiting too closely previously.

Yes very common. The want recruits to visit unofficially to check out practices etc.

Yes very common. The want recruits to visit unofficially to check out practices etc.
Oh ok, that makes sense. I understand about visits, but with the NCAA tournament and all, I forgot about spring practice. I didn't realize it was a hot time for recruits to take visits. It would be nice to continue getting quality commitments throughout the spring.

do we know who visited this week? another site has an article up.
One of those sites leads while the other copies and follows. It happens all the time.When it comes to new info and original insights the three amigos have no peer.

I believe he was described as unsigned which means 2013 in my book.

They are after some unsigned 2013 kids I read somewhere. Do we know what positions the JUCO's play?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom