Vote For Doug Marrone | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Vote For Doug Marrone

You're kidding,right? I like Doug but there is something wrong in there. I can't see it except for the symptoms which involve two straight lackluster team outings when a bowl game is on the line. No self respect for this team. It seems that the WV blow out took all of their pride and depleted the same for the rest of the season. Doug hasn't won anyCOY consideration as of yet. I like him as a person but its not showing up yet in the win column. Today was a shoulda couldaperfect example. When you use that terminology to describe a game it means they fell woefully short. No effn pride in these kids.couchburn

People should be voting either way.

Who cares if the "best coach" actually wins? Doug being mentioned can only help us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People should be voting either way.

Who cares if the "best coach" actually wins? Doug being mentioned can only help us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doug wins the "nice guy award every time. There is something missing here. I don't know what it is yet. It isn't talent alone. BTW I already voted for Doug. I would love to have a chance to speak to him again. I also want to see another recruit saying "Syracuse" soon for football,preferably offense.

vote for Doug for what...team is undisciplined; offense is least creative insofar as play calling...team has regressed...not even as good as last year. There is little emotion from Doug...throw the headphones or something...his sly smerk and so cool demeanor is pissing me off

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom