Vote: Who Are Your Predicted 15 & 16? | Syracusefan.com

Vote: Who Are Your Predicted 15 & 16?

Who are your 15 and 16 teams? (vote for 2)

• Total voters

FreakTalksAboutSU

All American
Vote for 2...they only allow 7 choices (weak), so only vote for 1 if you think someone not on the list is going to make it...and add a comment...dont vote at all if you think 2 teams NOT on the list, and add it in the thread below.

Vote for 2...they only allow 7 choices (weak), so only vote for 1 if you think someone not on the list is going to make it...and add a comment...dont vote at all if you think 2 teams NOT on the list, and add it in the thread below.
I guess you're eliminating Texas and Kansas, which have been mentioned as prior considerations in the media. Temple and Cinci? Nope, note even worth listing.WV is a long shot, L'ville a longer shot and PSU, not listed, is the impossible dream.

If WVU goes to the SEC, I think it will be UConn and Rutgers. If not, it will be UConn and WVU.

ACC still has to sweat out the possibility of the BIG 10 OR SEC pulling a few of their members should the choose to expand.

ACC still has to sweat out the possibility of the BIG 10 OR SEC pulling a few of their members should the choose to expand.

With the increased exit fee and the new expansion, that is less likely now. With that said, I really hope Clemson goes to the SEC and opens up another spot (it's not gonna happen though).

west virginia to sec, louisville,cin,tcu to big ten , screw notre dame

I expect FSU and/or VTech to go to the SEC. WVU, UConn, Rutgers and ND or Louisville will come with us. The SEC is making billions of dollars. $40 million is squat when all the dollars are added up.

With the increased exit fee and the new expansion, that is less likely now. With that said, I really hope Clemson goes to the SEC and opens up another spot (it's not gonna happen though).
Why would you want Clemson gone? That would be an amazing road trip.

VPI will not be leaving the ACC any time soon or ever for that matter. Their administration is 100% commited/love the ACC. VPI's a very solid academic school as well and the ACC clearly offers significantly more prestige than the SEC. Now, their brother-in-arms down the road a bit in Charlottesville wouldn't mind if they defected since UVA's football program has taken a major fall since VPI's admission in '03...

Clemson is a beautiful place & would be fun on gameday, but the town shuts down early & there is little to do there for a visitor (outside sports) to begin with. (Unless visiting the John C. Calhoun house is your thing.)

That said, want Clemson to stay put & I believe they will. They see what happened to the Gamecocks & they play them every year anyway.

First of all, I think that voting for TWO is inaccurate. I think the ACC loses one, and they have to fill three spots to get to 16. Those three will be: UConn, L'Ville and ND. Buttgers to Big10. WVU to SEC. Cincy and USF cob together a new BMW.

Why would you want Clemson gone? That would be an amazing road trip.

Because, as I said, it would open up another spot. I want to see as many new teams in the ACC as possible now plus they're one of the least desirable teams to play as far as I'm concerned with WF being in that category too. Just my personal preference, those two schools do nothing for me. They're not going anywhere though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom